Build your festival audience!
- NEW! Easier to Use
- We've simplified your project management work with two downloadable, easy-to-use forms.
- NEW! Low-cost Ad Swaps
- Cross-market your show with other festival playbills. Black and white and color ad space available!
- Free! Your Show's Listing
- We'll include your listing for free in every festival playbill we print!
Want to see some sample playbills?
How to get your playbills:
- Download the Order Form
- Fill out the order form and e-mail to United Stages
- Download Festival Workbook to cut and paste your content
You give us your content, we do the rest!
- — Your show artwork on the cover
- — Four black and white pages containing your show notes, bios, headshots and thank you list
- — Professionally formatted and printed on high-gloss paper
- — Ultra cheap audience ballots conveniently bundled with your playbills
- — Inexpensive swap ads to build your audience
- — Brilliant, colorful, inexpensive Window Posters for “taking it to the street” guerilla marketing
- — Sell your own ads with NEW! United Stages festival Ad Kit!!
Did you know?
The United Stages playbill costs two thirds less than an equivalent playbill made by Kinkos, Staples or local copy shops. In addition, United Stages provides what the others don't: free layout, formatting, organizational tools, audience club e-blasts, show listings, industry identity and FringeCentral drop-off!
More reviewing publications such as The New York Times are demanding advanced copies of show playbills to determine the quality elements and reviewability of submitted shows. Grant and endowment jurors demand copies of playbills from previous seasons. A United Stages playbill has become an indicator or a company's seriousness and commitment to its audience and performers.
Over 90% of audience members take their playbills home and share them with others. Besides using playbills to look over the calendar listings for other shows to see, and as reading material on the subway, some audience members also use them to hound for autographs.
Since its inception in 2004 United Stages has published over a million playbills for more than 300 Off, Off-Off, Indie and smaller-venue producers in New York City and across the United States. The only company of its kind, United Stages offers theater professionals low cost, high quality producer-friendly marketing materials and services that include one-stop program design, manufacturing, finishing and delivery plus free weekly opt-in audience-builders; weekly audience club discount ticket e-blasts, web and printed calendar show listings and low price advertising, postcards and posters.